The last couple of weeks I’ve been working with Sophia Meyers from sophiamarietta.wordpress.com ! Since we are both up and coming bloggers we come up with some get to know us questions. I’m putting her answers on my blog and if you want to see my answers head on over to her blog linked above and check out her site! You can also follow her on Instagram @sophia_meyers!
1. How do you style your Sperry’s for each season? I wear loafers I got from H&M, and they are the best! For winter and fall, I wear them with a button up under a sweater, chino pants, and my favorite camel coat. For the spring and summer, I wear them with flowy/lacey blouses (navy or white usually), which chinos (shorts or pants). I always accessorize with dainty bracelets and a necklace as well.
2. How do you stay positive from day to day? School really gets to my head. I really care about my grades, so it’s hard to keep my mood up when I get an unwanted grade back. To stay positive, I remind myself that I tried hard, I count my blessings, and I take to the bible!
3. How do you take notes for school? Pictures are better than words…
P.S. Style isn’t as important as content!
I color what it important. Everything else goes in pencil or black ink!
4. Who are your favorite pinners? Shannon H (@prepavenue), Hannah Payne, and Kenzie Baugh!
5. If you could only wear five make-up products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Sticking to the basics! BB cream or powder foundation, mascara, blushed nudes eyeshadow palette, and pink lip gloss!
6. What is a staple piece in your wardrobe? I have three staple pieces! Loafers, a classic button up, and chinos!
7. Why did you start your blog? Although I’m not great at keeping up with my blog, I love Instagram. I can express my style and what my life is like through a simple picture. It’s lovely that I can just scroll back through my pictures to get inspo for a cute outfit, or what to do on a free day. Also, I don’t have to take the time to sit down a write a whole post. So posting on Instagram is my way to go.
8. What pieces are in your go-to outfit? Gold accessories, button up, tortoise print hair clip.
9. What is one thing you want your followers to know about you? I want them to know that I blog for myself. The best part about blogging/Instagram is that people don’t have to read what you post or follow you. So the ones that are enjoying my content are enjoying me! I feel like that kind of relationship between the people that post and the people that follow is so genuine! I hope my followers understand that I love what I get to do and that I’m so grateful to have them!
10. Who is your fashion inspiration/where do you get inspiration from? Picture time!
(Sarah V goes to Purdue!!! My fav 💗)