Today’s post is from shopspring.com…a website I came across that was inspired by the boutiques lining Spring Street in New York City’s SoHo. They try to bring together different shops and looks into one place for people to buy from! Check them out, especially their awesome Accessory Shop that features hundreds of brands! I picked ten items on the site that I would love for Summer:
- HIGH NECK SCALLOP FROCK DRESS from Urban Outfitters
I am loving all the scallops I have been seeing! This dress is adorable.
- Eamon’s Soft Split-Back Blouse
This shirt looks so comfy and versatile!
- Blue by Style Mafia’s Rita Top
I think these off the shoulder tops are so cute! I like this one because it’s longer and looks a little more modest but still gorgeous!
- Gingham Printed Bermuda Shorts from Lacoste
So fun for summer!!
- Embroidered Swing Skirt from Ann Taylor
This skirt is GORGEOUS and I love how it is a little longer.
- Helene Long-Sleve Cashmere Sweater from Modern Citizen
This looks like a perfect sweater to throw over a tank top later in the evening or wear with jeans on cooler summer days.
- Petra Patent Wedge Sandals by Ann Taylor
Who doesn’t love wedges in the summer?! Clean, classic, Ann Taylor…LOVE IT
- Mini Suki Saddle Bag in Guava by Rebecca Minkoff
Cross-body bags are my favorite for summer, especially this one because it can hold everything you need without being dragged down by a heavy hand bag. Plus the color just screams summer doesn’t it?!
- Out from Under High Neck Bikini Top from Urban Outfitters
I love the high neck swim suit top trend since I want to wear two-piece suits but also want to stay modest. This one is perfect and the back is super cool so click the link! Comes in a TON of colors!
- High Neck Crochet Swimsuit by LA Hearts
WOW this is so fun and girly AND another high neck suit! LOVE IT
Thank you so much to SPRING for inviting me to do this wish list! What are some of your favorites for summer?