These are a few of my favorite prayers…comment below with some of yours!!
My favorite prayers:
- Hail Mary, Our Father, Glory Be: AKA the classics
- The Holy Rosary: A long meditation-like prayer, asking Mama Mary to intercede for us while mediation on the events in the life of Christ.
- Divine Mercy Chaplet: Often prayed everyday at 3pm. It is a powerful prayer that Christ gave to St. Faustina to encourage us to ask for mercy.
- Suscipe Prayer (Take Lord and Receive) by St. Ignatius of Loyola: Offering of our whole selves to the the Lord.
- St. Michael Prayer: Asking the Archangel St. Michael to protect us from harm and evil.
- Be Satisfied With Me by St. Anthony of Padua: For all my fellow single ladies who can’t wait for that special someone to be brought into our lives.
- Litany of Humility: Trust me, we all need to pray this one. It. Is. INTENSE.
- Hail Holy Queen
Novenas (plus find more and sign up for email reminders at www.praymorenovenas.com)
- St. Therese of Lisieux Novena: A very popular novena used to help discern God’s will in your life.
- St. Jude Novena: As the patron saint of hopeless causes, this is the perfect prayer to pray when you feel like there’s nowhere else to turn.
- Divine Mercy Novena: Prayed from Good Friday to Divine Mercy Saturday asking for God’s mercy to be shown in our lives and in our world.
- Novena to Mary, Undoer of Knots: For all those knots we have in our lives, through our prayers Mary will untie them for us.